- FEATURES - Dimension - 4x4x3.5 Inches, Brown Color , Material - Wood
- USAGE - Can be used for storage sugar, salt, pepper, spices etc
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN - Decorative sugar bowl with lid and spoon - can hold upto 50gm of sugar
- HANDMADE - Hand made using premium Indian Rosewood (called Shisham wood) by traditional Indian artisans from rural India, resistent to termites and decay
- PERFECT GIFTING - Is perfect for gifting on birthdays, housewarming and festive occasions.
Handmade for You It is never too early nor too late to renovate your kitchen and dining area with a few unique additions to complement your wooden spatulas and sun-kissed cabinets. With its rich deep brown colour, intricate hand-carved designs and a wooden tree trunk texture, Kesha Spree Wooden Bowl skilfully handcrafted by rural artisans from remote villages in India has a lot to offer in terms of the desired rustic touch to your dining table. A perfect accessory to display along with your ceramic dinnerware or the genteel Opalware for a beautiful evening with your guests. *Since these are handcrafted, each individual unit may vary slightly from each other.
Note: a) As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique. b) Wipe it with a piece of mildly wet cloth only.